The Lordaeron Kingdom plays an important role in the war against the Undead. They are the biggest, most populated and richest human kingdom in the world; Still, they are arrogant and ignore the threat that is appearing on the horizon: the Undead Scourge. Their main cities are Lordaeron itself, settled right north from Dalaran, on the other edge of the lake, and Stratholme, a port city southwest from Quel'thalas; both are vital for the economy and the strength of this proud nation. They are located in the northern half of Eastern Kingdom, halfway between Quel'thalas and Dalaran, being both surrounded by his allies, and his enemies.
Location & AlliesEdit
Lordaeron is located in the northern part of the Eastern Kingdoms, north of Dalaran and south of Quel'thalas:
Pros & ConsEdit
- Economically strong from the beginning.
- One of the best melee in the game.
- Overall melee-oriented race, having armor and HP regeneration auras.
- Has various support units.
- Has a second chance separated from the Eastern Kingdoms by some water. (Giving some safety)
- Has 3 powerful and versatile heroes at the start.
- Lordaeron Crown, a very powerful healing item, can be obtained after Arthas reaches level 12.
- Can lose income very easily if Scourge concentrates on Scholomance.
- Early threat from Scholomance.
- Can permanently lose two of his initial heroes.
- Quite ally-dependent.
- Can easily lose Stratholme from a well-developed sea offense.
- Training Mastery
-+15% Evasion to Sergeants.
-Archers receive Haste.
- Cavalry Mastery
-Gives Knights Charge!
-Makes knights return 4 damage
- Gives bonus regeneration points to knights
- Empowerment Mastery
-Empowers all of the Clerics abilities.
-Increases Capital Palace's healing aura's range by 1900.
- Can Conquer Gilneas
- If Stratholme is lost, you will lose control of Eastern Lordaeron, Arthas becomes unrevivable, and when Arthas dies, you will get Mograine.
- If Capital Palace is destroyed, Uther will become unrevivable, and you will lose control of Western Lordaeron.
- When both Lordaeron and Stratholme are destroyed, you will gain Kul'Tiras with Admiral Proudmoore.
- 10 minutes after the game starts, Red will get the posibbilty to start plague. When they do, all of your citizens (neutral passive human units spread all over your territory and Dalaran's) will turn into zombies with plague.
Heroes, Units & BuildingsEdit
- Human Archer
- Steam Tank
- Transport Ship
- Special Buildings: (Unbuildable)
- Capital Palace
- Scarlet Monastery
- Proudmoore Manor (Only if both Stratholme and the Capital Palace are destroyed)
- Inn (Unbuildable)
- Windmill (Unbuildable)
- Barn (Unbuildable)
- Town Hall (Upgradeable to Keep and Castle)
- Lumber Mill
- Altar of Kings
- Arcane Sanctum
- Scout Tower
- Cannon Tower
- Guard Tower
- You can't lose control of Tyr's Hand or Hearthglen by an event.
- Lordaeron Kingdom is one of the more lore-wise accurate nations playable in the game. It's lack of alliance with the Dwarves of Ironforge and Arathor Kingdom is for gameplay reasons.