The Sentinels of Ashenvale are a vigilant group of Night Elves dedicated to the preservation of the forests and the worship of Elune. They have been allied to the Druids for generations, and the two share a common history. Their main objective is to protect the World Tree from any harm. They'll have to battle the Horde for dominance over Kalimdor if they want to fulfill their goal.
Location & AlliesEdit
The Sentinels are situated in Northern Kalimdor, with an important base at Feathermon Stronghold in the south west of Kalimdor. Its relatively small army is bolstered by natural defenses and a Fountain of Health. The sentinels are primarily intended to serve as a buffer for brown to fight and kill gray, and to halt or reverse pink's expansion in the interior of the continent.
- Druids - Located to your north and far south. You will both need to cooperate to protect the World Tree. Your primary settlements are divided by a small rogue Satyr force; you will want to deal with them to connect both cities, and head together to Illidan's prison.
Pros & ConsEdit
- Some of the best natural defenses in the game.
- The most damage ranged units in the game.
- Powerful Shen'dralar healers/spellcasters.
- Ability to acquire Maeiv.
- Moonwells offer free healing.
- Small initial army and territories..
- Horrible starting economy, with only 45g/min coming in initially.
- Heavy reliance on brown.
- Might of the Warden
|Icon||350||250||None||Increase Health Regeneration by 1, HP by 10% and movement speed by 10% for all Night Elven units.|
- Huntress Swiftness Mastery
|Icon||350||250||None||Increases the health of a Huntresses by 100. Also increases their attack range by 75 and gives them Evasion.|
- Grace of Elune
|Icon||350||250||None||Improves Priestesses' Heal range and mana cost. Improves Acolytes' Paralysis. Improves the Mana Regeneration by 0.8 and Mana by 50 for all casters.|
- Bring any hero to the Eldre'thalas control point to receive the Shen'dralar.
Heroes, Units and BuildingsEdit
- Shandris Feathermoon
- Maiev Shadowsong
- Tyrande Whisperwind
- Ancient of War:
- Glaive Thrower (Limited)
- Ancient of Wind:
- Hypogryph (Limited)
- Shen'dralar (Limited; obtained through a Mastery)
- Transport Ship
- Ancient of War:
- Auberdine (Unbuildable)
- Tree of Life (Upgrades to Tree of Ages and then to Tree of Eternity)
- Ancient of War
- Ancient of Wind
- Hunter's Hall (Upgraded to Warden's Lounge after obtaining Maiev)
- Moon Well
- Ancient Protector
You are the sentinels Silent and sure Keeping watch in the night Keeping watch in the night
You know your place in the sky You hold your course and your aim And each in your season Returns and returns And is always the same