The Warsong clan is an orcish clan, formerly led by Grom Hellscream and is one of the strongest and most violent clans, the Warsong Clan was also one of the most distinguished clans.
The Stonemaul clan is an ogre clan which, after the Second War, separated in two:
- One part sailing west to Kalimdor, which they knew because of Thrall and his Horde which settled there before, and establishing a village in Dustwallow Marsh while the
- The other part remained in Lordaeron.
Location & AlliesEdit
Gray has a settlement in southern Eastern Kingdoms (right next to you), but any realistic hope of survival is based in Kalimdor. Your ally shall go there too, so it is in your best interest to gather all of your forces, and especially your heroes, to get as much gold as you can in the different regions and then move to Stonemaul Fortress. Your primary focus is the Stonemaul Fortress.
- Thrall's Horde - They too start relatively scattered: The Horde has a settlement in southern Eastern Kingdoms, right next to you; another one in the middle of Eastern Kingdoms, and one on central Kalimdor, north from Zul'Farrak, that can be vital.
Pros & ConsEdit
- Excellent buffs and crowd control.
- Powerful spellcaster
- Good against range and melee units
- Have a variety in all his units
- Access to lots of creep money.
- Upgrades are more expensive when compared to the Night Elves.
- Gathering all of your forces and using all your units properly can be challenging.
- Have some reliance on pink ,if he leaves the game or disconnects the game will tunr far harder for you
- Headhunting Mastery
|Icon||295||245||None||Extends the attack range of ranged Troll units by 150 and increases their attack speed by 20%.|
- Ancestral Mastery
|Icon||240||95||None||Gives your Spirit Walkers a shorter cooldown for changing between their Corporeal and Ethereal forms and improves the effectiveness of the Spirit Walkers' abilities.|
- Voodoo Mastery
|Icon||295||260||None||Increases the effectiveness of Shadow Hunters' Healing Waves and Monsoons. Cuts the mana cost of Hex in half.|
- Rexxar can go to the Stonemaul Clan and become the new Warchief (giving them the Stonemaul Soldier and Ogre Magi)
- After 5 minutes in game, you can type -Bloodpact to get Fel Orc power to fight against the Night Elves
- You can become full Fel Orc by typing -Full Bloodpact and get new heroes and units
- You can get Mannoroth by killing Cenarius before you go -Full Bloodpact
- After destroying all the buildings of the Sentinel, Druids and Frostwolf Clan, you can go to North Felwood to get aid of the Satyr and with his chieftain Xavius
Heroes, Units and BuildingsEdit
- Elite Units:
- Warsong Grunt
- Troll Berserker
- Darkspear Warlord
- Horde War Machine (Limited 6)
- Ogre Magi
- 18px Orc Warlock
- Stonemaul Soldier
- Transport Ship
- Special Buildings: (Unbuildable)
- Stonemaul Keep (Unbuildable)
- Crossroads (Unbuildable)
- Warsong Lumber Camp (Unbuildable)
- Like the Night Elves, you only have one ally, but this is more than enough because the Horde is one of the most balanced factions in the game. When combined, the horde can hold its own against any faction.